[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/seourls/event/listener.php on line 213: Undefined array key "FORUM_NAME"
Lost some functions: Search and Navigation - REDAXO Forum
Hallo,

Wir haben in letzter Zeit festgestellt, dass die Kommunikation via Slack viel schneller und zielführender ist als ein Beitrag im Forum. Aufgrund der neuen und besseren Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation haben wir uns entschlossen das Forum nur noch als Archiv zur Verfügung zu stellen. Somit bleibt es weiterhin möglich hier nach Lösungen zu suchen. Neue Beiträge können nicht mehr erstellt werden.

Wir empfehlen, für deine Fragen/Probleme Slack zu nutzen. Dort sind viele kompetente Benutzer aktiv und beantworten jegliche Fragen, gerne auch von REDAXO-Anfängern! Slack wird von uns sehr intensiv und meistens "rund um die Uhr" benutzt :-)
Selbst einladen kannst Du dich hier: https://redaxo.org/slack/
PowerPlusCom

Lost some functions: Search and Navigation

15. Okt 2015, 17:39

Hi, I'm new to the forum and a content manager only, so ELI5!

Our Redaxo-based site lost its Search Function (In Admin mode I can see an add-on "be_search" which is activated, but the Search field has gone from the template).

Our site has three language versions, all mapped together so that the reader could switch from language to language with one click. For no explained reason this stopped working. Now a click on the 'language flag' just takes you to the other language home page, instead of the corresponding page in another language.

RexDude

Re: Lost some functions: Search and Navigation

15. Okt 2015, 17:55

Hey,

you can try to reinstall the be_search addon, maybe your problem is fixed then :)

second prob seems to be in your frontend not backend so you have to check your programming and dig a little bit in to your own code and find the cause of the prob.

PowerPlusCom

Re: Lost some functions: Search and Navigation

30. Okt 2015, 18:12

Thanks I'll try the add on re-install.

As for problem 2 I have been digging around in the code with no luck. All the pages have corresponding numbers so e.g. 0-123 = is the German Page and 1-123 is the English - I guess this was set up so that some mechanism could map the pages to one another. This might be a feature or a workaround, I don't know - but somewhere there should be an instruction to swap one for another.

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“