[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/seourls/event/listener.php on line 213: Undefined array key "FORUM_NAME"
English - REDAXO Forum
Hallo,

Wir haben in letzter Zeit festgestellt, dass die Kommunikation via Slack viel schneller und zielführender ist als ein Beitrag im Forum. Aufgrund der neuen und besseren Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation haben wir uns entschlossen das Forum nur noch als Archiv zur Verfügung zu stellen. Somit bleibt es weiterhin möglich hier nach Lösungen zu suchen. Neue Beiträge können nicht mehr erstellt werden.

Wir empfehlen, für deine Fragen/Probleme Slack zu nutzen. Dort sind viele kompetente Benutzer aktiv und beantworten jegliche Fragen, gerne auch von REDAXO-Anfängern! Slack wird von uns sehr intensiv und meistens "rund um die Uhr" benutzt :-)
Selbst einladen kannst Du dich hier: https://redaxo.org/slack/
Ludovick

English

22. Nov 2006, 23:44

Hello,

where can I get support in English, or just read some manual in ENglish ?

thanks in advance,
Paul

Markus.Staab
Entwickler

22. Nov 2006, 23:51

Hi,

feel free to ask whatever you want..

Bye,
Markus

Ludovick

23. Nov 2006, 13:39

Hello Markus,

well, I've translated a lot with google service, but still there're some things I don't quite understand:

1. the templates. the code is always something like

Code: Alles auswählen

<? php // EXPLODE PATH $PATH = explode (“|”, $this->getValue (“path”). ... else $breadcrumb = “<a href= " /index.php " >Startseite</a>”. $sitePath; ? >
I can't use this code for articles directly, like a regular "template" in other CMS', but how am I supposed to use it ? Please give me the logic hint...

2. the modules. most modules produce mistakes/warnings in the backend, like this

Notice: Undefined index: el_2 in z:\home\test2.ru\www\redaxo\redaxo\include\classes\class.article.inc.php(411) : eval()'d code on line 124
some modules for my version of Redaxo (3.2) don't work.

modules which have their CSS - should I copy-paste this into redaxo/files/main.css ?

I managed to figure out how the add-ons are working, yet complex add-ons are too hard to understand w/o German language. But anyway, Redaxo is fantastic!

thanks,
Paul

TomHH

23. Nov 2006, 15:50

Ludovick hat geschrieben:1. the templates. the code is always something like

<? php // EXPLODE PATH $PATH = explode (“|”, $this->getValue (“path”). ... else $breadcrumb = “<a href= " /index.php " >Startseite</a>”. $sitePath; ? >
I can't use this code for articles directly, like a regular "template" in other CMS', but how am I supposed to use it ? Please give me the logic hint...
Nope. These templates are supposed to be include in the main/other template. You could as well type the code directly into the template where its included. This technique is used to structure the templates and make them more readable.
Ludovick hat geschrieben:2. the modules. most modules produce mistakes/warnings in the backend, like this

Notice: Undefined index: el_2 in z:\home\test2.ru\www\redaxo\redaxo\include\classes\class.article.inc.php(411) : eval()'d code on line 124
Well, this is not really a bug, it's dirty coding and in most cases no problem at all. If this is anoying to you, just change the level of error reporting in your PHP installation.
Ludovick hat geschrieben:some modules for my version of Redaxo (3.2) don't work.
Not all versions of addons have been updated/ported to newer Redaxo releases, but most of them can be easily adapted to the latest Redaxo version. Have a look at this (concerning update from Redaxo 3.0,3.1 to 3.2):

The following variables have changed:

$REX['version'] -> $REX['VERSION']
$REX['subversion'] -> $REX['SUBVERSION']
$REX['error_emailaddress'] -> $REX['ERROR_EMAIL']
$REX[STARTARTIKEL_ID] -> $REX['START_ARTICLE_ID']

those were added:
$REX['PSWFUNC']
$REX['NOTFOUND_ARTICLE_ID']

those were removed:
$REX['WWW_PATH']
$REX['DOC_ROOT']
REX Platzhalter

change of the naming:
REX_CUR_CLANG -> REX_CLANG_ID
API Änderungen

functions that have been renamed:
title() -> rex_title()
login() -> rex_login()

methods renamed:
select::resetSelected() -> select::reset_selected()

Import/Export:
to import *.sql files from versions 3.0 and 3.1 to 3.2 you have to change the following lines in the SQL file. Important is the line with 'Prefix ...'

## Redaxo Database Dump Version 3
## Prefix rex_
Ludovick hat geschrieben:modules which have their CSS - should I copy-paste this into redaxo/files/main.css ?
No. You have to copy the style to your own CSS file. Normally you will upload this CSS to the ./files directory and reference it in your template.

If you have more questions go ahead! :wink:

cheers, Tom

Ludovick

23. Nov 2006, 17:20

Hello Tom,

thanks for your clarifications! it's clear for me now on "where" and "how". :wink:
I'm starting to enjoy the copy-paste code pieces, rather than files movements in other CMS' :)

TomHH

23. Nov 2006, 17:29

You're wellcome, Paul! :D

Cheers, Tom

marwiol1980

17. Aug 2007, 08:19

hI
I'm new on this forum. I need help.
Zdjęcia ślubne to moja pasja.

svenalbert

20. Aug 2007, 09:32

marwiol1980 hat geschrieben:hI
I'm new on this forum. I need help.
hi, feel free to start a new thread and ask whatever you'd like to know.

ljunco

21. Mai 2008, 16:16

hi all!

as well as this forum (many thanks :wink:), do you know any kind of documentation about Redaxo in English?

Markus.Staab
Entwickler

21. Mai 2008, 20:04

Hi ljunco,

its a pity, but all the documentation i know about REDAXO is in german.
Maybe Google Translate or something like that will do the job for you..

Regards,
Markus

harrybrader

21. Mai 2008, 23:00

Google Translate is not a good way to get a good translation. Feel free to ask us you are welcome.
Zuletzt geändert von harrybrader am 28. Mai 2008, 15:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

ljunco

22. Mai 2008, 11:24

hi,

thanks for your replies.

i also think google translate is not a very reliable tool... still :wink:

regards,
luis

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“