[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/tas2580/seourls/event/listener.php on line 213: Undefined array key "FORUM_NAME"
Simple CVS inquiry - REDAXO Forum
Hallo,

Wir haben in letzter Zeit festgestellt, dass die Kommunikation via Slack viel schneller und zielführender ist als ein Beitrag im Forum. Aufgrund der neuen und besseren Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation haben wir uns entschlossen das Forum nur noch als Archiv zur Verfügung zu stellen. Somit bleibt es weiterhin möglich hier nach Lösungen zu suchen. Neue Beiträge können nicht mehr erstellt werden.

Wir empfehlen, für deine Fragen/Probleme Slack zu nutzen. Dort sind viele kompetente Benutzer aktiv und beantworten jegliche Fragen, gerne auch von REDAXO-Anfängern! Slack wird von uns sehr intensiv und meistens "rund um die Uhr" benutzt :-)
Selbst einladen kannst Du dich hier: https://redaxo.org/slack/
varlam

Simple CVS inquiry

6. Dez 2006, 11:42

I am watching the development of your excellent CMS for a few months. The version 3.2 is terrific. I have not seen anything like this. I was so excited that I tried to advertise your product in several technical forums and even posted the message with a nomination to www.PacktPub.com CMS competition (but I've found later - after the winner was announced - that for some unclear reasons they did not accept my email).

However, I have a question about your upcoming version. As much as I can tell from the CVS, you have made a strong decision to switch the control panel to a purely CSS layout. Is this your final decision? So far I've been encountering big inconsistencies in the display of the CP in different browsers. I think that fixing the layout and making the appearance truly cross-browser will be an extremely hard and time consuming task. What was the reason of this decision? Why not return back to simple TABLE design? Does it worth so much time and energy?

Jan.Kristinus
Admin

6. Dez 2006, 12:53

Hi,

thank you for your comment. Good to see that there are people who are interested in the future features :) ..

Our main task is not the CSS design. The main task is to make the backend more flexible and to fill out some logical gaps. Anyway - we also want to be more flexible with the backenddesign and want to make it easier for adding new features, and place theme where we need it, via the addons.. Tbaddade, our CSS guru, is responsible for the CSS and only for the CSS - so we developers dont loose time with this task (Except testing of course but i hope you can help us as well ;) ).

hopefully you have an idea what i was trying to tell you (english is not my daily language )

jan
Yakamara Media GmbH & Co. KG | Kaiserstrasse 69 | 60329 Frankfurt
Tel.: 069-900.20.60.30
http://www.yakamara.de/

Zurück zu „Sonstiges“